So, Makeup Revolution recently released the Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Edition palette as a follow up to their best selling Golden Sugar palette, and basically I wanted to cry. I was supposed to be on a no-buy, guys. Why do they do this to me? So, obviously I bought it and here we are.
“The most amazing collection of highly pigmented bronzers, merged bronzers, merged blushers and highlighters in 1 palette complete with a full size mirror.” – Makeup Revolution’s website
Okay so, in these two palettes you get 8 powders. One of the powders in each palette is matte, whilst the others are shimmery. The shimmer/satin shades all have a baked feel, whilst the mattes are smooth and velvety.
Golden Sugar swatches
- Frosted white baked highlight, has fine glitters.
- Baby pink baked highlight/blush, finely milled and non-glittery.
- Dusty mauve rose baked blush, soft sheen without glitters.
- Bronzer with gold shimmer, perfect for a summer glow.
- Soft light bronze with frosty sheen, baked highlight. Non-glittery.
- Pink mauve baked blush/highlight with glitters.
- Bright marbled baked bronze, very shimmery. I use this as an eyeshadow as I’m too pale.
- Red toned matte bronzer.
Rose Gold Edition swatches
- Warm dusky pink with a soft satin sheen
- Pretty baked peach with a soft sheen.
- Peachy gold highlighter.
- Pinkish toned matte bronzer with pink subtle fine glitters throughout.
- High shine champagne highlight with no glitters
- Neutral pink highlighter with a soft sheen.
- A rosy toned baked bronze.
- Light pinky matte bronzer, perfect for fair girls.
Golden Sugar 2 and Golden Sugar swatched together.
So, are you #TeamOG or #TeamRoseGold? Or, like me, do you love both? Come tell me in the comments!